Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 50g

Hello dear HP Community , 

Today I'm facing with problem that i need to solve if I want to pass an exam or whatever .

So i have a pretty big problem because i already create a very big file with bunch of smaller files on my computer , but when i try to export that file is seems that i make some sort of problem . When I want to export a directory firstly i heard that strange voice like a short blink that indicates on problem or error , whatever , and then next thing that I definitely don't want to see is a message that binary file ... i don't know ... something with binary file .

I show you a pictures to make you clear , 

so first this is how it's look my directory  which i want to export to my HP 50g graphing calculator - physically ...

this is a contents from my folderthis is a contents from my folder

Ok you see that my directory is quite big and it have about 1500 lines of code , and it carries up about 41 smaller programs !!

And look what happens when I'm trying to export that folder into suitable *.HP , or *.BIN file enabling my directory to operate on HP 50g graphing calculator !!  Instead of successful exporting to HP file i get this one ...

First i get a message like there is too few arguments , but if's there too few arguments why on smaller directory this stuff works and i can run my smaller directory on my HP 50g physically ...

Look at the photo what exactly I get ...

Too few arguments , and i don't understandToo few arguments , and i don't understand

And here is a message after this first appears one ...

this is my problem ... second time somethingthis is my problem ... second time something

But same thing passes on smaller directories , and of course i had same problem when I'm trying to implement my source code to bigger program with same amount of lines :HalfEyes: 

Here is my examples when this export worked for me , i mean on export my directory to HP file :Glasses:

---> THIS IS A LENGTH OF CODE WHEN MY DIRECTORY WAS SUCCESSFULLY EXPORTED :

( click on link to download )

successful exported directory file

---> THIS IS A LENGTH OF A DIRECTORY / PROGRAM WHATEVER WHICH WAS NOT SUCCESSFULLY EXPORTED 

not successful exported directory file

and this is maybe the best evidence of my succesfull exported directory to HP file created by HP User Edit :

This is physically same file on my physically HP 50g graphing calculatorThis is physically same file on my physically HP 50g graphing calculator....and this is a contents from it....and this is a contents from it

So please can someone have a better solution for solving my problem because I'm running out of time , and you see that my emulator did not make  job right as it supposed to do :HalfEyes:

Or if you have a better software , this would be helpful too :Sunglasses:

Best regards ,

Josip Kova

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.