Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp prime calculator won't show on the connectivity kit

HP Recommended
Hp prrime calculator version D (2018 08 02)
Other

Hi, 

I am having a hard time with my HP prime calculator version D (2018 08 02). I have installed the connectivity kit from the same year and it won't show up on the connectivity kit. All that shows it's the virtual calculator not the actual one connected through USB.

What can I do? I'd totally appreciate any help you give. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 6
Level 6
239 238 41 74
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

First, we need to make sure that the calculator is actually connected to the PC.

When you plug/unplug the calculator, does the PC makes the USB plug/unplug noise? Any error showing? If it does not make the noise, then, most likely, the cable is at fault.. If it does and the calc does not show up in the con kit, then there is something else strange..

Have you tried rebooting the calculator (just to be sure)? there is a reset button at the back.

Cyrille

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation