Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Muriel6
Level 1
7 5 1 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

My HP15C iphone app has changed appearance and now just has the basic functions visible.

HP Recommended
HP15C IPHONE APP

hp15c.PNG

The scientific calculator features are not visible.  It is displayed in portrait while before it was landscape with all the features.  Can you advise how I can restore this please?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Go to the settings app, scroll down to 15C. Does it have a lock setting set in there? If not, force close th app and see if it comes back.

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
Muriel6
Author
Level 1
7 5 1 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your prompt reply.  I have set the landscape lock on and off but it still doesn't change the appearance.  Is there a way that I can reinstall the 15C app perhaps.

0 Kudos
Muriel6
Author
Level 1
7 5 1 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Update:  I tried deleting and redownloading the HP15c app.  No change.  I then reset the iPhone settings at got the original HP15C configuration back.  All good.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation