Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
How do you insert a formula into a Spreadsheet on the HP Prime Calculator?
For example, with xi, how do I insert a formula that is = previous xi value + 0.1?
Go to Solution.
I hope a simple example helps:
(1) Type 1 into cell A1.
(2) Type =A1+.01 into cell A2 (include the = sign; see 1.01 result)
(3) Click on cell A2 to select it.
(4) Shift View (Copy).
(5) Click on cell A3 to select it.
(6) Click Select, Go To, type A7 and press Enter (see 5 cells selected).
(7) Shift Menu (Paste)
(8) Click the top item in the Paste menu (item 1, which is 1.01)
(9) Click option 2 (the "Formula" option). See 1.02 through 1.06 appear.
(10) Click any cell (or the bulleted Select button) to turn off Select mode.
Recap: reference cells by name; start formulas with an = sign; and propagate formulas by pasting cells as formulas.
Quiz: Generate the Fibonacci Sequence (1, 1, 2, 3 ,5, ...) using Prime's Spreadsheet. Each number in the Fibonacci Sequence is the sum of the previous two, with the first two being defined as 1 and 1.
Thank you Joe
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community