Did you mean: 
Grimshaw
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Slate 6 Voicetab

HP Recommended
Hello,

For a while now I've encountered a few problems with my Voicetab, though nothing too serious and I've managed to sort out previous issues encountered

As of today my phone continously restarts itself, I ultimately had to factory reset since I ran out of ideas to resolve the problem. The problem seemed to stop, but now I cannot turn wi-fi on, and when I do so it stays on searching for wi-fi

If I try turn Bluetooth on, the tab/button flickers rapidly between on and off, and I can't stop it without turning the device off

Any ideas on how to sort these problems out?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Grimshaw
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
UPDATE: I manged to sort the Bluetooth issue out by forcefully closing the app, and I dare not try turn it on again

The internet tab seems to slide from OFF to ON okay, though while ON the button does turn blue and instead remains gray, nothing occurs, I exit the page and return to it and the tab is back to OFF – and repeat
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation