Level 2
21 11 1 4
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Solved!

Strange Color Scheme in Spreadsheet App

HP Recommended
HP Prime Graphing Calculator

I recently upgraded my HP Prime to Software Version 2.1.14181 (2018 10 16).  Since then, opening the Spreadsheet app displays a very annoying color scheme.  The whole background is green and if you enter data, it's also in green.  To correct it, I have to manually go to columns and/or rows and change the background back to white (the way it used to be) and the data to black (the way it used to be).  What's with the strange new color scheme for Spreadsheets?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Maké
Level 9
3,551 3,490 180 541
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi!, @Nick1941 : IMHO, is a problem with your calculator. Success too, in your Virtual Emulator ?. I have the Physical Calculator and Virtual Emulator with the same version, in my HP Pavilion X360 Convertible 15-br001la, with Operating System ... Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 bits - Versión: 18362.295 and have the Apps Spreadsheet with white background and black lines. Please, reinstall all, from ... ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/calculators/Prime
Kind Regards !.
Have a nice day !.
@Maké (Technical Advisor Premium - HP Program Top Contributor).
Provost in HP Spanish Public Forum ... https://h30467.www3.hp.com/
0 Kudos
Nick1941
Author
Level 2
21 11 1 4
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes, I have the same problem in the Virtual Calculator.  I hate to reinstall to my actual calculators, because the restore doesn't seem to work from my backup file, requiring me to re-enter a lot of information to my apps.

0 Kudos
Nick1941
Author
Level 2
21 11 1 4
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After installing HP_Prime_Virtual_Calculator_x64_2018_10_16.exe from the FTP site you sent me, the Virtual Calculator still has a green background screen for the Spreadsheet app.

0 Kudos
Maké
Level 9
3,551 3,490 180 541
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi!, @Nick1941 : You can try again, with ... 1) ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/calculators/Prime/HP_Prime_Calculator_Firmware_20181016.zip 2) ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/calculators/Prime/HP_Prime_Connectivity_Kit_20181016.exe 3) ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/calculators/Prime/HP_Prime_Virtual_Calculator_2018_10_16.exe First, delete all files in your notebook, Desktop or All in One computer.
Kind Regards !.
Have a nice day !.
@Maké (Technical Advisor Premium - HP Program Top Contributor).
Provost in HP Spanish Public Forum ... https://h30467.www3.hp.com/
0 Kudos
cyrille
Level 6
Level 6
252 251 42 77
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

This is wired (famous last words...)

My best guess (and I do not remember what changed there) is that either the spreadsheet file got corrupted or that they was an incompatible format change (which I doubt)...

regardless, and without a screen shot to make sure, I would venture to guess that the problem comes from a color scheme having been applied to the whole spread sheet. You can change this color scheme by selecting the cell 0/0 (the HP logo) and changing the properties...

Hope this helps.

Cyrille

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation