Did you mean: 
TITO_RENDON
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

TOUCH DE MI CALCULADORA NUEVA NO SIRVE, MOUSE PAD DE MI PORTATIL DAÑADA

HP Recommended
CALCULADORA GRAFICA HP PRIME

Compre por Amazon una calculadora HP grafica para mis estudios, me la trajo mi hija desde USA, hasta Quito Ecuador, y apenas la encendi no funciona el touch para poder iniciar la configuración del equipo.  He llamado al 1800... y no me han dado solución, por ningún medio, ni correo ni redes sociales ni whatsapp ni nada. Y para variar el equipo solo le queda 8 meses de garantía, lo que indica que el equipo fue usado y me vendieron como nuevo.  Y lo que pido que me den la dirección de servicio técnico en Quito para que me reparen el producto.

Adicionalmente tengo una portatil con 10 meses de uso y dejo de funcionar el touchpad, numero del producto 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
MatheusH
2,253 2,238 22 145
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @TITO_RENDON  !

Hope your doing fine! 🙂

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TITO_RENDON
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I bought an HP graphical calculator through Amazon for my studies, my daughter brought it to me from the USA, to Quito Ecuador, and as soon as I turned it on, the touch did not work to start the configuration of the equipment. I have called 1800 ... and they have not given me a solution, by any means, neither email nor social networks nor whatsapp or anything. And to vary the equipment only has 8 months of warranty left, which indicates that the equipment was used and they sold me as new. And what I ask you to give me the technical service address in Quito so that the product can be repaired. Additionally, I have a laptop with 10 months of use and the touchpad stopped working.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation