Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
MacBook Pro
macOS 10.15 Catalina

A few months ago I became interested in purchasing an HP Prime. I started with the HP Web site. There is a nice description of the calculator, list of all the benefits and highlights of capabilities, photos, etc. But when navigating to the calculator page to buy one, there are 0 Graphing models available from HP, as in none. I found it instead on Amazon-dot-com, and I accidentally got the correct/latest hardware generation (G2). It works perfectly; it is another brilliant HP design, although I wish the RPN functionality was more integrated into areas outside of Home.

My question is, what's happening to HP? Where are the graphing calculators? You (HP) brought Tim Wessman in to design the 50g, in my opinion the most powerful calculator HP ever made, and now that's gone. The 39gII is gone (understandably) but I managed to find one on eBay...in a "bulk pack" from China. The Prime I bought on Amazon. Nothing from HP... I love HP calculators. I have at least one from every series made since the Classic--in fact I have a 35, 45, 55, 67, 97, 21, 33C, 41CV, 11C, 15C, 16C, 42S, 20S, 10B, 17BII, 28S, 48GX, 49G, 2 x 39G models, 48gII, 39gs, 40gs, 50g, 35s, 39gII, Prime G2, and 200LX (4 MB). That is much more to me that merely a collection. HP calculators have been a part of my everyday life since I was middle school. Are there plans to continue the Prime? Are we going to see any more graphing calculators?

Thanks!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.