Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magnus512
Level 3
55 34 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

When is the HP Prime going to have 3D Plot function in a native way?

HP Recommended
HP Prime
Other

I know that there are many programs that allows to plot in 3D, but is going to be a way to do it in a native way? Why this feature is missing? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Basically, the user programs are so good that the priority to implement one went down much lower in the priority list (behind things like improving communication, giving you a 90% increase in your availiable RAM, etc). The nice 3D grapher from Han is *much* faster then any other built-in 3D grapher on any handheld calculator - and more capable in several areas as well!

Please be assured it is still on the list of things to get done, so don't be surprised if it shows up sometime. Note that I cannot give any promises that it will, nor a time estimate of when it might. It is still on the list of things to accomplish however.

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Magnus512
Author
Level 3
55 34 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I see, have you access to the list of things to get done ? 

0 Kudos
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes - I am one of the primary software developers on the HP Prime. The list is kept inside our internal bug/feature tracking system.

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation