1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Where is the HP Prime Android App gone?

HP Recommended
HP Prime
Android 9.0 Pie

Hi,

I'm using from a while the HP Prime Lite app on my Android phone, and, being quite satisfied, I decided to upgrade to the Pro version.

To my dismay, both HP Prime apps have disappeared from the Play Store. Why? Where are they gone?

They still seem available on the Apple and Windows store, alas.

Thanks for help

3 REPLIES 3
kovyakov
Level 1
1 1 0 4
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just to add some information.

It happened to me too, but I paid for the app on google store and the payment information (from months ago) disappeared. As if I have not purchase the app at all, or if the app did not existed. So Google Support said they can't help with it.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
CitizenSamurai
Level 1
1 1 0 4
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This happened to me as well. I paid for the Calculator to use it for conversions and dietary law requirements. I say woe to Google and HP for making it mysteriously disappear. It is time to involve the State attorney General and each state follows its own version of the Uniform Commercial Code which governs purchases like these so I can send a demand letter certified mail and if it is not paid then I can enlist California's Attorney generals Offices help to get it paid. It is the act of acting like a giant company and insulting the little guy that I detest.

Montali
1 1 0 2
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same happened with me.

I also paid for the calculator and wanted to install it on my newer device.

Tags (1)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation