08-16-2018 05:17 PM
I have a HP prime calculator and when doing the setup something went wrong and now im stuck with the calculator being in a whole language i dont know how do I change it?
08-16-2018 06:01 PM
1) Actualize the ultimate version of software, firmware y Connectivity Kit, in your notebook or Desktop Mac, from ... https://h30467.www3.hp.com/t5/Consejos-de-Expertos-para-notebooks/Actualizaci%C3%B3n-del-Firmware-Co...
The site, is ... ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/calculators/Prime/
Install and open HP Connectivity Kit. Then, connect HP PRIME GRAPHING CALCULATOR, with the cable USB-Micro USB to your Dektop or, notebook. Install to Calculator, the new version and reset by press key's ... C+F+O and pressing simultaneously key ON. From EA 656 DIAGNOSTIC MENU, press 9. Reset aln continue with installation and selecting language.
Have a nice day !.
@Maké (Technical Advisor Premium - HP Program Top Contributor).
Provost in HP Spanish Public Forum ... https://h30467.www3.hp.com/
08-16-2018 11:53 PM
(1) Press Shift Home. This displays the Home Settings screen.
(2) Press the UP-cursor key to move the selection to the bottom of the screen.
(3) The first (leftmost) menu button is blank. The second menu button has something on it (when the language is set to English, it says "Choose"). Tap that second menu button.
(4) A menu of available languages appears. Using the cursor keys, select English and press Enter.
(5) Press Home. All's well!
Disclaimer: I don't work for HP. I'm just another happy HP Prime owner.