cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlos95
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

hp prime recovery mode v13 Error! unknow comand: 35.

HP Recommended

i trie to actualizate the firmware and then it gets in the recovery mode and keeps showing error! unknow comand: 35.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
cyrille
Level 6
Level 6
252 251 42 77
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Could you provide some more details?

What is the version of the connectivity kit that you have installed?

Are you working on a PC or mac? what OS version?

Do you have the latest HP calculator FW update on your computer?

Please note that with the latest changed made on windows 10, it seems that it can take up to 10 minutes before windows gives up on trying to find drivers for the calculator and lets the connectivity kit "talk" to it. This might be the problem.

Cyrille

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
carlos95
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi; well i was trying whit a mac but the it has 3.0 usb port and dosent recognize the calculator then i start trying whit a hp computer whit windows 10 and it starts giving me that problem so i dont know what to do now please ¡help!

0 Kudos
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 185
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Basically, this v13 recovery mode you have very rarely on some computers would exhbit this problem. Later versions up now to v16 no longer have the problem.

There are several things you can try.

1. Make sure you are directly connecting to the computer and not through a USB hub.  That sometimes made it worse. Try a different port.

2. Use a usb 2.0 port instead of 3.0. That would sometimes help.

3. If you have access to it, try another computer  (library, school, friend, or so on)

Most of the time, people who had this trouble would be able to get updated at least **one** time. From then on, you won't have the problem any more since the update mechanism no longer uses that "r13" screen at all and will work fine on a mac as well.

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation