Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp10bii+
Other

With the HP10bii+ eva calculatiosn for 2 projects with say 4 yea and 7 years life span

For exam notes

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Want the steps on the calculator to get uneven project life spans for comparison

HP Recommended

eav or eva?

And what does it mean?

I can not find it in the user guide of the HP10bii+

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02989763.pdf

HP Recommended

Nobody will be able to help you here with the information you have given. Please provide an example of the problem type you are trying to get and we can help.

Even just a link to a similar problem on the internet somewhere will be more helpful so we can help you.

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
HP Recommended

@Anne-Maree wrote:

With the HP10bii+ eva calculatiosn for 2 projects with say 4 yea and 7 years life span

For exam notes

Probably the meaning of EVA is: Economic Value Added.

I do not understand this completely, but when I would have to do a guess I would say that you have to compare 2 amounts of money, one after a time of 4 years, and the other after a time of 7 years.

This is easy.

Suppose the EVA in  4 years is 2000 and the interest rate is 7%.

Then the equivalent amount after 7 years is obtained by adding the interest in 7-4=3 years.

This gives: 2000*[(1.07)^3]=2450.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.