Geoff02143
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

new 12c app

HP Recommended
12C
iOS

My "legacy" 12C app for iPhone ceased to move to landscape, so I downloaded the "new" 12C app for $15. And now that won't rotate to landscape either. I looked at the setting for the app but the correction doesn't seem obvious. Any thoughts? 

0 Kudos
Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Force kill and reopen? Else uninstall, then reinstall.

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
Geoff02143
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Tried that. Didn’t work. 😞
0 Kudos
Geoff02143
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP people: any suggestions? This should be an easy fix, but until it is fixed it's a pain to be unable to use all the other functions. Thanks for looking at this. 

0 Kudos
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

So you're telling me you completely uninstalled it, then reinstalled from the store?

The only other person I've seen  that reported this did that and then hasn't seen the problem since.

If it is back, which way are you holding the phone when you launch  the app?

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
Geoff02143
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ok so... I discovered I had inadvertendly activated the orientation lock button in the Control Center. 

My bad! So sorry to bother you, TW!

0 Kudos
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 187
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just lad it seems to be working now!

TW

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation