Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15 af110nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

1 year ago, I would updated drivers with HP Support Assistant but it gives system analysis error. After 1 year, my elder brother was install SSD to my laptop and he was install Windows. I was try check driver update but it give system analysis error but in one morning, I was noticed few messages. I was check driver update but it give error again. A day, it was give Blue Screen and I was examine the Event Viewer for Blue Screen error. I wasn't found Blue Screen error but I was found a log called Hewlett-Packard. I was examine the Hewlett-Packard log after check the driver update. I found 4 pieces of error log in Hewlett-Packard. 2 pieces of error log is mentioning unexpected token error in line 1 location 162 and another 2 pieces of error log is mentioning unexpected token error in line 1 location 180.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@TheMozart,

Thank you so much for letting me know. I will surely forward the feedback to the concerned team within HP.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

55 REPLIES 55
HP Recommended

@TheMozart,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to install driver updates using HP support assistant.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you uninstall the HP support assistant from the computer and then download and install it from the below link and check whether the issue is resolved.

https://www8.hp.com/in/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html?jumpid=va_r602_in/en/any/psg/p...

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

How many times have I uninstalled and reinstalled HP Support Assistant and even my brother installed an SSD on the computer with the problem, but the problem still persists. So I didn't look at the Event Viewer in vain and didn't bring it up. The cause of this error is already obvious. If you see the HP Support Assistant system analysis error and look at the Event Viewer, you will see that 1 line gives an unexpected token error at positions 162 and 180. I've been waiting for you to fix this for over a year, but you still haven't. If you don't, I have to (I'm already trying to fix it).

HP Recommended

@TheMozart,

I recommend you perform a reset on the computer follow the steps in the below article and then try installing the HP support assistant and check.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04742289

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Even if I didn't reset it, my brother replaced the HDD on the computer with an SSD (naturally Windows 10 went). So he reinstalled Windows 10, so I installed and tried the program, a few messages in the morning, but it continues to give error. I was going to throw a screenshot of the Event Viewer but I can't assign a photo. It's not the fault of the computer, it's the fault of the program. I've already reported to you for more than a year because it gives a system analysis error.

HP Recommended

@TheMozart,

I recommend you contact support to further diagnose the issue.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I said there's a syntax error in the code of the above program, and you're still extending it. I'm trying to fix it for you because you didn't fix the syntax error in the program. My mother cried until I tried to see the syntax error code. I have nothing to do with the phone number. I just tried to let you know about the error that caused the HP Support Assistant to give a system analysis error. Please correct it as soon as possible (I say pleading).

HP Recommended

@TheMozart,

Thank you so much for letting me know. I will surely forward the feedback to the concerned team within HP.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I almost got into a fight with you because of a syntax error. 1 year is not enough as you have already corrected in a forum error statement will not work in my empty words are writing.

HP Recommended

@TheMozart

Thank you for posting back. 

The last thing I can suggest trying is a restore back to the factory. Performing an HP system recovery (Windows ) While doing the recovery there is an option to backup your personal files. If you have not previously done one now is a good time. 

Restoring Files that were Backed Up Using HP Recovery Manager (Windows )You can also contact HP support for assistance. They can remotely access your system to help alleviate difficulties: www.hp.com/contacthp/

The HP Cloud Recovery Tool allows you to download recovery software to a USB drive. You can use the downloaded recovery image file in order to install the Windows operating system. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.