Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I noticed new messages on HP Support Assistant after replacing modem but it continues system analysis failure.

Ek Açıklama 2020-05-14 142554.jpg

HP Recommended

My image is rejected so I repost this image.

20200514T191810.jpg

HP Recommended

@TheMozart Welcome back, I hope you've been well, 

Please let us know how we could help you, and do elaborate.

Take care.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My problem is partially solved (system analysis is successful while checking messages once and new messages are coming sometimes) with updating HP Support Assistant but system analysis problem isn't solved completely (system analysis fail continues while checking updates and checking messages in next time). Also, I debugged my current new version of this program, errors were decreased.

HP Recommended

@TheMozart That's awesome, great work.

that said, let me know how we could help.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for your answer but I almost had an official fight with you until I got to this situation. You did a little bit, but there are still places to fix. Proof is available here.

20200602T011024.jpg

HP Recommended

@TheMozart It's not a fight, a mere discussion is what that is, also, we are still waiting for your response, to the private message sent to you the last time we interacted, once you will in the same, we can have the appropriate team work on your case and find an apt solution.

Take care, I hope that helps!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It is not a fight anyway, but because you couldn't solve the system analysis problem in the program, it was almost a fight. You have now partially resolved the system analysis failure problem in the program (once you check the messages in the messages section, the system analysis is successful as in the picture once a day).

20200602T011024.jpg

However this problem has not been solved completely (system analysis fails when checking messages and checking for updates in the next time in a day). While it is ready to partially solve this problem, you can tighten your teeth and solve the problem completely.

HP Recommended

@TheMozart Alright, thanks for the update! 🙂

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for your answer but please fix the system analysis fail problem completely (my problem is solved partially) and release new version of HP Support Assistant for everyone (because my HP Support Assistant's version is not released for public).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.