03-27-2018 05:44 PM
Periodically I use PowerPoint 16.0. But after a serious serious system error, I was unable to open some of the files that I need for the report. Error: PowerPoint has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.
How to solve this problem? The reinstallation of the program did not help. So it's in the file?
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-27-2018 09:25 PM
please refer to the lick below
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
03-29-2018 04:17 PM - last edited on 03-29-2018 04:24 PM by Cheron-Z
Following steps, which are generally required for very solution, are shown below:
- Open MS PowerPoint program. Click on Office button (on top of the left side).
- A window will be appearing. Now select corrupt PowerPoint file from the system directory.
- Click on the arrow of Open button. A list will be scrolled down.
- From the list, click on Open and Repair. After some seconds, the file will be repaired and opened.
Note: Though this solution efficiently works with corrupt files, but if it does not work we must try the following solutions.
1. We should try to open a corrupt file in OpenOffice.org Impress.
2. We should try to open a corrupt file in MS Word. If it gets opened, we can recover at least the text part of the presentation file.
3. We should try to import the slides from the damaged file into a new file.
Time to time such manuals aren't effective ppt repair tool, then I go to Google or Bing