Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 250 G7

Just had some HP notebooks 250 G7's delivered and want to image them but can't download the softpaq drivers as the laptop isn't listed in there.

Is there another way I can download all the drivers for this type of laptop.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi, I'm afraid I can;t help but have you had any joy yourself?

I don't particularly want to filter the drivers from Microsoft by Chipset and install that way!

HP Recommended

Nope,  I decided to try image the laptops with MDT anyways and it seems to have worked. I guess it's using the more generic drivers rather than specific model drivers.

HP Recommended

That's a pain, I can download the G6 driver pack I guess (SoftPaq) and see how that goes.

Thank you for the swift response.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.