Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
T630
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and older

Morning,

I am trying to use HP Update Center via HPDM to download the latest image, 16WWFTAN602_080819_emea, but fails everytime. In templates it is reporting it as failed.

I have tried downloading _us version and  it also fails, also another team memeber has tried and it fails for them also.

We are able to download the HP ThinPro 7, T7X71018, image and also bios and application updates fine.

Accessing ftp.hp.com via filezilla works and I am able to browse around the site fine apart from the images folder where the problem file sits. I get the following error: 

Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

Does seem to us there maybe a issue with the ftp site. Any ideas would be grateful.

Kind Regards
Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Please close, issue has been fixed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Please close, issue has been fixed.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.