Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
IMC Basic
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

I have an HP IMC Basic 50 node edition software installed from last summer and a valid paid license and it has been working fine for 9 months.  It is installed on a virtual server Win2008R2 Std. and my hunch is that the MAC for the physical server is tied somehow to the license code.  I moved this virtual a couple of months ago to another physical 2012R2 server, and the virtual server has not been restarted since.  So, after an extended power outage, where I had to shutdown the physical before the UPS went caput, I booted it up, and all appears well, but when I use IE to get back into IMC, I get the Invalid license error code:50904.  It appears possibly my license or something has gotten whack?  The license file appears fine, but it's obviously not liking things.  I went through the steps to download a new license and try again, but to no avail.  Does anyone know who I can contact or how I can get a license that will work.  When I go to HPE site, it says regular HP support helps for IMC.  I can't seem to find a number or contact at HP that will get me where I need to be.  If you know of a way to get help, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you,  ToneWalker

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

This is the wrong company for Servers, Storage, Networking and Software. Please use the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community:
https://community.hpe.com/t5/IMC/bd-p/network-management-a-series-forum

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.