08-05-2019 09:16 AM
I keep getting this message. Microsoft Account needs fixing. I have fixed it. Still getting this message. Computer is really slow. Any ideas, that I haven't tried?
08-07-2019 01:21 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- What are the product and serial number? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824
- Have you made any hardware/software changes?
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
However, you can fix the problem by using your Microsoft ID and password to log in to Windows 10. After doing that, the message will be removed completely.
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
- When Settings app opens, go to the Accounts section and choose Email & app accounts from the menu.
- Check your email accounts to see if everything is in order.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee