Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 4500 All-In-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello I would appreciate it vey much if someone can tell me where I can retain a replacement installation disc for my all in one hp envy 4500 printer.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@mrsbossycf45 

Product introduced in Mid-2015

HP does not provide replacement CD for your printer.  The process has moved to "online" service.

You can certainly download-save the Full Feature Software for the purpose of installing the software or copying the package to a CD or USB stick of your own.

HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers

Click the "View All" button to see the supported versions of Windows

The software is dated November 2015 (and is the latest version available).  It may still run in the newest Windows 10 (at this writing V1903) and should certainly run on older versions of "10".

Still need help?  Want more information?  Search for solutions...

Reference and Resources – Places to find (more) help and learn about your Printer

Printer Homepage – “Things that are your printer”

NOTE:  Content depends on device type

Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides, Product Information, more

HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer series

HP Collection of “how-to” videos

HP Video Gallery

• Use Categories and the search window to narrow the search. 
    • For example:  Printers and All-in-Ones > Networking and Wireless
  • Select Video

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.