Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Elite x2 1013 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
HI Community/ HP Support, Can someone point to the location of the drivers that can be used with SCCM server? I have been looking at the HP Softpaq website that contains drivers for the G3 model, but I need drivers for HP Elite x2 1013 G4, which are not listed on the website. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/HP_Driverpack_Matrix_x64.html Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

SP98365 was released on 8/19 and the driver pack matrix page has not yet been updated.  

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp98001-98500/sp98365.html

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp98001-98500/sp98365.exe

Joel

I am an HP Employee.

If you like my post, click the thumbs up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

SP98365 was released on 8/19 and the driver pack matrix page has not yet been updated.  

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp98001-98500/sp98365.html

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp98001-98500/sp98365.exe

Joel

I am an HP Employee.

HP Recommended

Please be aware that the name of the system is the HP Elite x2 G4 Tablet.  The number 1013 was dropped.

Joel

I am an HP Employee.

HP Recommended

Hi Joel,

I also had a support call open with HP. The support person showed a better way to get hold of drivers from HP. This requires downloading Softpaq Download Manager a.k.a SDM.

1. Installing SDM on a machine with enough storage space.
  2. Launching SDM
  3. Letting SDM download latest catalog from HP
  4. Looking for the machine or machines that the drivers are requried for.
  5. Switching to build drivers package from the Top menu.
  6. Select option for type of file to be generated.
  7. One ends up with a custom Softpaq .ISO file that contains only the relevant required drivers

Thanks for the quick support guys. Impressed with the speedy response time.

HP Recommended

There is now a better tool than SDM.  Additionally, SDM reached end of service on July 31st.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/whitepapers/SDM_EOL.pdf

HPIA is a much better tool for analyzing your system and then allowing you to install the updates.  HPIA has all the features of SDM and more. You can create driver packs in ZIP, CAB, ISO and WIM format. 

A new version was released July of this year.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/HPIA.html

I will get with our HP Support Team so they can point customers properly to the HPIA moving forward.

Joel

I am an HP Employee.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.