Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Folio 9470m Elitebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am curious about the firmware update for the 2013 Ultra Slim Docking station (SP65034) in that it says in the read me, that it is not compatible with the older version docking station but no part numbers or specifics are given like model or version numbers - anyone help me in this?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

There were two HP UltraSlim Docks, the HP UltraSlim Docking Station and the HP 2013 UnltraSlim Docking Station.  It appears from your question you have the newer 2013 version.  One way to tell is to look at the back of the dock.  The 2013 version has 2 DP ports on the back and the orginal dock only had 1 DP port.

Joel

I am an HP Employee.

If you like my post, click the thumbs up.
HP Recommended

Sadly, I got the new Microsoft update before Microsoft recognized that it was faulty and it broke the system.  I don’t have a stable installer to reload Windows 10 as they didn’t include the WiFi drivers for my laptop.  I will have to go back to windows 8 to get anything done.  GRRRR. But the strange thing is the docking station is supported by Win 8 and not Windows 10..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.