Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (486 Views)

system recovery options or win7 image recovery

Product Name: ProBook 6470b
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
i have a problem of windows error recovery as i have been using win7 image provided by MNC .So now i came for onsite suport presently in cameroon . after getting this i tried with system recovery options..there i got 2 options . 1 is recovery tools asking me select operaring system but actually no operating system coming in the list . 2 is restore your computer using a system image that you created earlier. From above options obviously i selected 2nd one ..from that i have 1 is load drivers(that i dont have , company installs software centrally..no disc image) 2 is next ..obviously i chose next ..after selecting i got popup that Re-image your computer why because windows cannot find a system image on this computer ( either retry with dvd or cancel). i have chosen Cancel . Now it is saying that reimage your PC . i have a option that select system image..from there ..i have to chose advanced or refresh (have to put external image device.that i dont have)..i chosen advanced..pls guide me what exactly happend and my company has little support to offer in cameroon... pls post correct solution..
0 Kudos
Intern
Message 2 of 2 (387 Views)

Re: system recovery options or win7 image recovery

PLease follow the below article

http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01867418

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation