Today marks 8 years since the launch of the HP Support Forum -- that means happy birthday to our community!
Here are just a few of the highlights of year 8:
- The community received a new design
- We had a very successful Expert Day in May
- Then we had another one in September
- We had a fantastic Meetup in Seattle
- And to top it all off, we won a coveted Lithy Award!
Speaking of redesign, and because it's #ThrowbackThursday...
Can you believe the community looked like this in 2008?
Thank you all for contributing to the creation of this wonderful community over the years, one where folks can learn from and help one another and build connections. If anyone has any favorite community moments, we'd love if you could share them in the comments.
Again, happy 8th birthday to the HP Support Forum!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.