BobN1133 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

1 of 3 laptops missing from the fedex shipment

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I ordered 3 laptops. Fedex delivered the box 2 days later, but when I opened the box, there were only 2 laptops inside.

Now fedex says call HP. HP offices are closed. HP online chat support says they are not empowered to handle this.

I guess HP just took away the joy of Thanksgiving gifts.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
1789 84 370
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BobN1133

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Support Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
BobN1133 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

SO!! I have been diligently following with HP. Every time they tell me my laptop will be shipped next day. Of course, it does not arrive. I even have a replacement order number dated 24th November.

Today they tell me I need to file a police report if I hope to ever get the laptops.

These guys seem to haev very questionable practices.

HP used to be a great company. Shame on you HP!

0 Kudos
BobN1133 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I called the police department in my town and they clearly told me that this is not a police matter.

According to them, this is a matter of poor customer service and not of law violation and hence they cannot help.

I wonder whether HP knew this already?

Surely I am not the first customer for HP who did not receive the correct product?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation