cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Maxine_22
Level 1
12 7 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

7 month delivery delay

HP Recommended
zBook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I ordered a high-spec G7 zBook on 5 February this year and have had multiple delay notifications from my reseller - the latest one being 7 September 2021.

Yesterday I checked to see if that date is still on-track, and was informed that my original order "would not come in... due to generational change and component shortages". I was informed that "we need to transition to the latest Gen 8 option", at the same pricing, and with an ETA of 8 weeks (pushing my overall delay to 8 months, if lucky).

I'd like to know from this community, and HP experts, if this situation has become the new normal and if I should simply accept these terms.

Thanks,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation