All OTHERS WORLDWIDE HP costomer who are STICK with this HORRIBLE CUSTOMER CARE TREATMENT, JOIN the FORUM and let all other SUFFERERS KNOW. SPREAD the NEWS, go to All other forum if you can. LET HPQ go to 1$ USD; THEY DESERVE IT if HP do not shape up and improve.
SINGAPORE CUSTOMER. Recently I purchase a HP Touch Smart TX2, and I decided to purchase the extended warranty. I had a Compaq notebook which I purchased 3 years ago, where I purchased the 3 years extended warranty over the internet.
1) HP website SUCK, SUCK, SUCK. Never was able to get the information needed, always re-direct you out of when you type hp.com.sg. The INFORMATION provided SEEM TO TARGET at CORPORATE OR HIGH END CLIENTS. However information is still no FORECOMING at the site. CANNOT believe HP has such a site considering it BELONG to DOW 30 [HPQ is part of DOW index]
2) Located the customer care number call, yet again with phone option to direct and re-direct but still CANNOT get to the necessary resolution.
3) All personel I spoke to SAID I can purchase over the PHONE, [HP upper management totally dis-regards comsumer WISHES OF NOT TO REVEAL credit card information over the phone], which I decline. Another give me a site link but still cannot get to purchase online.
4) I still cannot purchase the extended warranty SHORT of making a trip down to HP service center, which will take 30 miinutes by car.
5) Is this the NEW HP way of doing BUSINESS?
6) Needless to said the investment community is catching up to this; HPQ is trading at US$33 [ 52 weeks range 25.39 - 49.97] . Time for HPQ to go to SINGLE DIGIT if they continue to do business the same way. Maybe they do NOT want to be in the consummable electronic products anymore, if this is the case, make the annoucement immediately and SPARE US THE COMSUMERS [NON Corporate or HIGH END Comsumers].
ANNOYED and Frustrated Costomer
Message Edited by Annoyed_SG_Cust on 03-26-2009 09:48 PM
Message Edited by Annoyed_SG_Cust on 03-26-2009 09:51 PM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave
feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If
you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use
the link below: