Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Are we allowed to put here a graphical signature? Just thinking if it's possible and allowed. I've tried putting up one earlier but it it cust my sig into half... I hope the admin would allow it even providing the specific size of the image...I just want something to be colorful...:smileyvery-happy:

Please click on KUDOS if you find my solution helpful.
11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Hi,

Let me know what you are thinking about. First time asked this question, so I'm trying to figure out what you want to do, and what the system will allow.

We have done some restricting on what can be put there. I think that simple html is allowed, but nothing complex and no external link. Let me know what you've tried and I'll do some testing as well.

GarenT

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended
Maybe something like notebookreview.com uses? Don't they have some cool HP sig photos HERE

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Yeah, something like that...Take a look at McGrady's sig here:

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?p=3292673

That size of sig will do. We do not need to upload the image but will only embed the url link. I hope that's possible

Thanks CherylG for the link

HP Recommended
i think images without any external links would be awesome. looking forward for the images in signature rules so i can post one. i know exactly what im gonna have in there! 😄
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended
So am i Dexter, so am I...:smileyvery-happy:
HP Recommended

Personally, I like all graphics! I'm just glad we can use them here!!

I like this one best!! :OpenSmile:

HP Recommended
is there any updates on the signature?
HP Recommended

Hope to have an update next week sometime. Most of HP has been shut down since the 20th of Dec and need to discuss this with others. I think this would be pretty cool to give access to a better sig area once you get to a certain ranking. Thoughts?

GarenT

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

I'm with you Garen...

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.