Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlegeyt
2 1 0 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Absolutely AWFUL Customer Service so far

HP Recommended

So, I was interested in buying a tablet PC. I did my research, and I decided I wanted the HP Tx2z. I went to purchase it, but my transaction was declined, so I tried it again. I gave up, since I was out of lunchbreak. Later, I checked my bank account, and the site had charged me- BOTH TIMES- but I had no actual order! So, I called up HP, and after 2 hours, I was able to get these charges reversed.

The same thing happened the next day, for a difference reason. This also took 2 hours- most of the time was spent convincing the CS representative that yes, indeed, I needed to get my money back since I was not going to recieve a product! 

Finally, I managed to get my order through, with 2 day express shipping. However, now that I have confirmation, the email says my computer won't even be BUILT- let alone shipped- until the 11th of September!

This is absolute garbage. I had to take a total of half a work day to make sure that HP wasn't completely screwing me over, and then after I order it rushed, it's going to be over a week before its even shipped. 

2 REPLIES 2
SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
jlegeyt
Author
2 1 0 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Perhaps if the site was somewhat less convoluted in terms of customer service I would've been able to find that page. Thank you.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation