cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
WyreNut
Level 15
16,562 2,228 1,051 3,013
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Add a Section devoted to Sales!

HP Recommended

Since this "Community Forum" is being inundated with requests from people trying to buy, or return, or have warranty issues with HP products, I would highly suggest either:

1.  Support.hp com create a new board dedicated to:  Device Purchase and Warranty Issues.

2. Stop providing the usual "Um, we'll send you a private message" that will be dumped into JeffHelp's inbox, and handled by one person.

The majority of users/purchasers see this board as the "Main Point of Contact".  HP  (Or should I say, "Xerox") needs to field this huge amount of complaints in a focused area... Allow the Sales dept. to access this new area, where they could actually provide results!!!!

Ranting into the wind, I remain,

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation