Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I wonder if HP headquarter is aware of the bad service HP Brazil is offering to their customers. I don't think so. I lived in the UK for more than 10 years and I was used to a good level of after sales services in that country. In Brazil it is just ridiculous! I've got a Photosmart printer C4780 exchanged for a All-in-One D110 at the end of March 2011. I explained to HP customer services that, when sending my broken machine, I included the power-chord, and that they sent me a new machine without a power-chord. They now refuse to send me a power-chord arguing that they don't know if I'm trying to get an extra one to keep it as stock... (What??) Unbelievable!! I've been looking at this nice printer sitting over my desk for a couple of weeks now without being able to use it... What can I do? I really wanted HP US to know what is going on in this country, as I don't think this is a standard of service aimed by this reputable firm.

Thanks for the attention.

Kleber {Personal Information Removed}

PhD student

University of Brighton - CENTRIM - UK

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. This is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.