Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I'm posting here because I don't know how else to get HP's attention and help.

I sent in my computer under warranty for repair in May.

I told the represenative on the phone that my address had changed. He said the empty box would be sent to  my new address. The verification email I recieved said the box was being sent to my old address. I called customer service again, corrected the address, and the empty box was then sent to my new address.

I shipped in my computer. I wrote my new address on the form to be sure my computer was sent back to the right address. 

I called HP again to make sure they would send my repaired computer to the right address. The represenative said it would.

A few days later I get an email that says my repaired computer is being sent back to my old address.

I called HP again and talked to another representaive who told me my computer was sent back to the HP facility, and they would ship it to the correct address.

It has been ten days since my computer was supposedly supposed to arrive... I haven't even recieved an email from HP saying where my computer is. Last I heard, it's still sitting the HP facility in Houston.

So, HP, will I ever get my computer back?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.