Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rockhoundred
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Annoying buzzing sound

HP Recommended

I bought an HP Pavilion All in One Desktop Computer a little while ago. I got it all set up with my programs and info, then after 3 days there was an annoying buzzing sound coming from the right side of the monitor - it would not go away no matter what I did.  I couldn't really figure out why it was happening and tried to control it with no success. When I tapped the monitor, it would always sound shakey during the movement, then back to its steady sound when still. I decided I had to return the whole thing to where I bought it for an exchange.  Well, the exchanged computer HAD THE SAME NOISE!  This time, I found out why: the housing on the front of the monitor.  This is such an awful defect for HP - cheap materials, I guess!  Anyway, to help others with this problem, I have placed a rock next to the noisy area and it has taken care of the noise. HP, why is your quality going downhill??

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation