Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
M2875DW
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Is there any way to get an answer to a question? I notice that many people on the forum never have their question answered. What should I do then? It's been 1 1/2 hours of trying to find directions on how to connect my printer to the wireless. Shouldn't be that difficult. Why doesn't HP have a way to get a question answered?

Why do people buy a product that comes with no support? 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

This is a peer to peer forum, not HP technical support.

Questions on this forum are answered only if a volunteer on this forum knows the answer.

You can contact HP technical support in the USA/Canada at this number...1 866-724-8600

Chat support:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/chat.html

HP Recommended

Thanks so much.

Why don't they provide the phone number or other info on how to connect with Tech support? Did I miss it? I spent a considerable amount of time trying to find a human person to help.  Can you let me know where the info is.  Thanks

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I agree that it is challenging to find out how to get in contact with the support folks.

This is the toll free number for HP technical support...

USA/Canada    1 866-724-8600

HP Recommended

Thanks again for your help. I will tattoo the number onto me so I always have it in the future!

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Have a great rest of the day!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.