Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Example: PavilHP 24fw (23.8") Ultraslim Full-HD IPS Moion 6530

I ordered a monitor back in June and received it promptly, to use for my work from home office.  Since then, I've gone through HP's online support, through emails and phone call - and still they have not been able to provide me with an invoice for my order!!!!

Each time I keep hearing "I will send it to our back off to resolve and send it to you in 24 - 48 hours."  I guess in the HP world, 24 - 48 hours actually means 24 - 48 weeks!!!

Just wondering if anyone had the same issue?

Donna

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@DC-16 

That fact that you are having the issue is more important than tracking down fellow sufferers.

IF you have not done so, check your Spam filter.  Admittedly, it is a long time - most spam filters are cleared out by the email provider on a regular schedule.

Why?

You should have received emails for Order confirmation, purchase, and shipment.  At least one of these would include the order cost, taxes, details.

Where else?

If you move Inbox emails to folders, search those folders in case the notifications were moved.

The box in which the monitor was shipped might include a shipping paper under a plastic barrier.  It is possible the information is on that paper (not likely, but possible).

That said,

Request for Review

• I have submitted a request that someone review your question / concern.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales or HP Service.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Note to those reading:

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up on a post to show appreciation for the help.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find a solution.

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.