cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jocezilla
4 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Anyone in Customer Service actually able to tell when an order will ship?

HP Recommended

I purchased a laptop on 3-31 and am now 48 hours past the ship date. No one in Customer Service has been able to tell me when my laptop will ship. I've called 6 times and sent numerous emails.

To top it off, I was charged $300 more than I should have been, but cannot get a refund until my laptop ships. 

Each time I contact HP I am told to call back tomorrow or to wait for my shipping confirmation email. That's not very helpful and downright infuriating. 

Is there anyone in the entire company that can actually tell me when my order whill ship, or do I just need to cancel it and take my business elsewhere?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
SedonaF
Retired
Retired
1,540 1,111 23 131
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. This is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation