Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I bought two HP Mini's at the beginning of July. One of them started experiencing issues at the end of July and I contacted HP support for guidance. I was instructed to send it in to HP instead of returning it/replacing it at the store where I purchased it. I was told it would be repaired and returned by July 28th.

It is now September 7th and I am still without the mini computer. On August 20th after many failed attempts to reach my "case manager" I finally connected with Adrian (ADRIAN, Case Manager, HP AMS TCO Escalations Team). He offered a better replacement system since the one I sent in was taking too long to repair. I was told to respond & agree to the email with the new mini specs as soon as possible and the new system would arrive in 7-10 days. This computer was supposed to be for my son's birthday (August 22nd) and the original case manager Martin guaranteed me I would have the mini notebook in time. Didn't happen.

I have tried to call 3 times to check the status and Adrian never returns my calls nor did the original Case manager Martin. I have responded to the case email he said I could use to reach him and he has never responded to it. Each case manager I speak to refuses to provide an update. From late July to now each Case Manager tells me that they cannot help me and they promise Adrian will call back before the end of the day. After two months of waiting for a call back I wonder how I entered into a black hole of support and customer care.

I would have been understanding and more patient to the delays if there were any type of communication coming from HP. Hiding, not responding to calls or emails is extremely unprofessional. If it is going to take longer than 7-10 days to send a replacement then communicate the delay instead of hiding and refusing to act professionally. Being responsive is key to customer satisfaction. As you can see from my email I am NOT happy or satisfied.

We are now experiencing issue with the other mini purchased the same day and I am terrified to send it in for repair because it too may end up in the blackhole.

This is very frustrating that NO ONE will respond or send me the replacement. My son needed a computer for school this year and now we have to share one until HP decides to return his at some point. Hopefully it will be before the school year ends.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi susanhtx,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. Since this is a duplicate post I'm going to lock this one, please check your other post here for replies:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Lockups-Freezes-Hangs/Issues-with-HP-minis-freezing-randomly-turns-into...

Thanks!

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.