Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

On Sunday, I called for a technical problem, HP PCS 1315v all in one not scanning. I ended buying a new printer psc7280 with the caveat that it will be delivered the next day, Monday and the agent repeatedly confirmed the delivery.  Come Tuesday, my printer is still not here. I called the Customer Service to lodge a complaint and I was transferred to 4 different departments back and forth, Customer Service, Order Dept, Technical Dept, a different Cusotmer SErvice Dept, Back to Cusotmer Service, to Techincal Department then back to Customer Service where the agent told me that there is nothing he can do to expedite the delivery nor to receive the complaint.  He referred me tot he website but he does not know exactly where to go to lodge a complaint.  I had to repeat the tracing number, order number product number, my name, phone number on every call. I am appalled with the inefficiency and lack of concern showed by all agent I spoke with.  None ever apologized for the issue I am having.  I spent over 30 minutes trying to get to the right department. 

I feel for the other users especiall the senior citizens who has to maneuver through this maze.  TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

My request is for HP to improve your client experience when calling your 800-474-6836 number.  In this depressed economic time, I would think that you would want to encourage people to buy your product with a guantee of good service, better yet, excellent service not not be put through the horribel client journey I experienced.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

if you order it with your credit card

call the credit card support and

contest to the charges if you

still do not see the printer you ordered

and go to the online like

www.tigerdirect.com

www.cdw.com

www.computershopper.com

and a few others

or get it from the store

that has plenty printers selections

and if you shop like Walmart

they kept a few not enough selection

and better off like bestbuy and Office Depot

plus others

Please provide Kudos to whom has provided answers or
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
"Accepted"
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
HP Recommended

Call the Better Buisness Bureau also so this wont happen to everyone I did this is what I said and the rectification I expect--

I called to have a Visa charge removed and a Recovery disc order cancelled talked to 5 people was told it was done then recieved an Email confirmation that I will be billed. Called again was switched between 5 different people they dropped the call 2 times I redialed and they didnt listen to what I was saying after 3 people I was finally told it was done it took me 5 minutes to order it and 4 1/2 hours to cancel it.Still not sure its complete service case (Removed for privacy reasons).
Your Desired Resolution:
$15.78 back on my Visa An apology from a Supervisor or high administer sent to me in the mail. I was aggrivated beyond compare to any way I have been misled/rerouted told wrong information and just blatently disregarded in the past, by any other phone tech. or service industry ever in my life!They should be ashamed of the company they are trying to run,Horrendous service!

Message Edited by SandyD on 03-19-2009 12:08 PM
HP Recommended

I can totally relate. I bought a brand new printer about 6 weeks ago feeling HP was a good brand.  After 30 days, th eprinter tray broke when Ilaoded 80 sheets of paper (the max recommended in their handbook).  I called their service department (25 minutes to get my complaint filed..they told me to call back the next day..45 minutes before they told me it was user error (for following th instructions).  I could not beleive they would stand behind their printer after 30 days.  I wnet back to Best Buy..same answer..sorry deal with HP.  Well I this point I will not shop Best Buy again< and I will never buy anything HP ever again.  For $100 buck claim..they ahve lost me for good...and I'll tell as many people as I can how poor the service experience was as well!!

HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. This is a forum to share feedback and give suggestions relating to the community. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.