Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I've been having issues logging in for the past two days.  I don't have the exact error message saved, but it was an Apache error (Error 413) related to "Request Entity Too Long."  When it does this I can't login at all, I can only view the forums. 

Has anyone else had this problem? 
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
Don't think i ever faced an issue like that. I did have to accept a lot of incomplete security certificates when i was using Opera 9.64 browser, but that didnt happen with 9.63. But im sure it's completely unrelated to your issue.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/psg/hp_sso
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

That's the error message I've been getting.  I'm pretty sure it's related to the software on this workstation because at home I haven't had the problem.

HP Recommended
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.