cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PradipDoshi
3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Can someone help if my mail to Mr.Mark Hurd and Board of Directors is ignored?

HP Recommended

I purchased a HP All-in-One printer **bleep** fax, scan and copier - Model No.J 5788.  In 16 months time the hinges broke.  I found no necessary support from India so I used the tool provided on hp.com to approach Mr.Mark Hurd and Board of Directors, HP.  The mail was mechanically acknowledged but no action was taken so I sent three reminders using reply mode of the acknowledgement.  Still not responded, I called up the office of Mr.Mark Hurd at U.S. from India.  The Operator told me that I have to speak to CEO Customer Relations and she diverted my call to someone who told she was an executive.  The executive told me that I have to contact India office.

If HP India office, ignore complaint and my mail sent to Mr.Mark Hurd and Board of Directors, do Mr.Mark Hurd or any of Directors on Board, HP don't look in to my complaint?

My complaint and contention is a hinges have to be made of Engineering plastics like ABS and if so done, they would not break for years.  It seems the hinges HP supply are made of Bakelite.  I asked HP about their specification for use of raw material for making Hinges.  I do not know whether HP has specified im-proper raw material to make hinges or some vendor is taking HP for ride?  I want HP Board of Directors to look in to it.

Another grievance is, HP provide tool to approach Mr.Mark Hurd and Board of Directors on hp.com but HP India do not provide a tool or email ids or telephone numbers of HP executive to look in to serious complaints.  How HP is going to improve products, improve manufacturing process or redressing customer complaints if complaints are not looked into by concerned executives?

It seems that HP does not have any moral standards yet want to claim that they are most ethical company.

Could someone tell me, how to approach Mr.Mark Hurd or Board of Directors sucessfully?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
PradipDoshi
Author
3 2 0 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I found HP is supplying below standard spares, ignore complaints and their concerned executives are un-approchables.  Is there any magazines, media whom you can send you dis-satisfaction and bring HP to shame?
0 Kudos
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation