Did you mean: 
BenjminH
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Can't Edit My Posts or View My Posts when Logged Out

HP Recommended

For some reason, if I leave the page of my post and open it again, I can no longer edit my post. Additionally, if I'm not signed in and go to the page of my post, it says "Page not found". I cleared cookies already. It's not a big deal right now, just wanted to put this out there as I don't think I'm the only one.

-Benjamin
0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,694 92,572 11,981 25,543
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BenjminH

Could be some hiccups. I can see number 2 under your screen name but I can only see this one; I can't find the other one including in Spam section.

Did you post anything which did not meet Forum standard ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,694 92,572 11,981 25,543
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BenjminH

Could be some hiccups. I can see number 2 under your screen name but I can only see this one; I can't find the other one including in Spam section.

Did you post anything which did not meet Forum standard ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

BenjminH
Author
5 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Okay, problem fixed. The topic I had posted didn't contain original content and contained a hyperlink, so the servers had to determine whether to take the post down or let it stay up. Sorry for the trouble!

-Benjamin
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation