Did you mean: 
FCSJordan
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can't change email associated with account

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My company has been having a horrible time trying to log in and create tickets in the HP portal. It wasn't allowing anyone to login with our IT account, and contacting HP support by phone put me on hold 4 times in a row for over an hour and a half just to have them hang up on me. So I resorted to making a personal account and getting tickets put in that way. Well somehow making a new account made my email become to email for the IT account, instead of the IT email.

When I go into the IT profile, my email is in a gray box that I can't edit. How do I fix this so the rest of the team can function properly?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
FCSJordan
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

As a follow up, when I go to view my open cases, hoping I can access my profile that way, I get the deal that tells me to sign in with an external account. I click that, and all it does is take me to a MyHPSupport page Email ID not registered in the portal.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation