Vincents
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Can't find the same PC on HP's canadian market

HP Recommended
Envy 15t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Why I can't find this laptop: http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-envy-laptop-%28156%29-w9c44av-1

on HP's Canadian store. 

And if I buy this PC from the American Store, will I stille have the garantie ?

And does the shipping will be free if I ship it to Canada ?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,611 92,489 11,971 25,526
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

It is a CTO machine (Custom-to-Order or Configure to Order) therfore you can only buy from HP Store. I don't know they ship to Canada or not. Normally no even just ship cross a a border. If yes the warranty is global BUT:

"HP Global Warranty covers HP products at the level of standard warranty offered in the country in which it is used. For example, a product purchased in country "A" and moved to country "B" receives the current warranty coverage provided by country "B" (if that product is marketed or supported in country B)."

More information

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bpr01266

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Vincents
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Is there physical HP store in the US ?
0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,611 92,489 11,971 25,526
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Vincents wrote:
Is there physical HP store in the US ?

Hi,

I don't live in the US but I think HP has a network with many authorized retailers around the world. As mentioned on my previous reply. CTO machines are only available on HP Online Stores. You can't customize machine from a retail store BUT please see them and put an order, they may help you.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation