Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277
Linux

Why is it that my posts seem to disappear. They emerge in the forum for a short while, and then they are "not found"?

Also, I couldn't find this profile for a while, so I made another. Now I suddenly found it again. Is it possible to "merge" these two profiles? This one and 'turboruuvi'-profile?

I'm an embedded SW designer from Finland, and I've nothing to do with HP - other than buying HP products every now and then for my personal use.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

My posts disappeared, because a moderator thought they were about the same thing.

But I also found out that, at least in "code" formatting, IP numbers and dates (US standard with dashes) are forbidden.

I'm an embedded SW designer from Finland, and I've nothing to do with HP - other than buying HP products every now and then for my personal use.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

I think I've passed the "newcomer moderation" with both profiles.

Could it be due to some intranet IP numbers shown? I pasted two lines of ny DCHP server's table.

HP Recommended

No, it's not that. I made another posting without any IP numbers. It lasted a bit longer, but then disappeared.

When I refreshed the page to see if there are any answers, I was told that I have no rights to access that page.

Oddly, my postings under "feedback" haven't disappeared (fingers crossed).

Under "laserjet printing" they seem to disappear.

HP Recommended

This is the other profile I mentioned.

HP Recommended

Oops, sorry, THIS is the other profile.

HP Recommended

They are put into quarantine?

HP Recommended

If, then I wonder why...

HP Recommended

My posts disappeared, because a moderator thought they were about the same thing.

But I also found out that, at least in "code" formatting, IP numbers and dates (US standard with dashes) are forbidden.

HP Recommended

> IP numbers and dates (US standard with dashes) are forbidden.

Thought of as phone numbers or IPs for spam sites?

HP Recommended

Makes discussion about network connection issues hard.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.