Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Long one here. Appologize in advance but at my wit's end trying to canc a consumer order  I placed an order for a 13 inch HP pavilion on December 4th for Christmas.  I was told at the time of purchase that the order would not ship until 25th.   No problem there are add ons I included and it was a Christmas time.  Well the 25th came and nothing. No notice. I pulled my order status and see that the date was pushed out a week.  Frustrating.  Never got an email or any other correspondence.  I confirmed HP has correct email and I wait.  I check back on January 4th.  Now it says my new shipping date is 15th....again no notice.  I just checked and my order status has not moved since December 4th (went to "processing" that afternoon).  Now it says January 21st.   I have ZERO confidence HP will ship the laptop on 21st.   I called to cancel and get a refund.  It's been over a month and there is still no confirmed date for the thing to ship.   I talked to 4 people in total and spent nearly 2 hours on hold.   Each person told me the same thing.  Asked for my order #, email, phone, then told me I need to talk to a supervisor.  Idly a supervisor never came. Just another rep who told me they couldn't help.  I even tried the corporate office.  I was told to hang on and they would transfer me to someone who could help.  A y guesses on where they transferred me to?  Yep person 5 who said I had to go on hold  for a supervisor.  If it is this hard just to get a laptop I simply can't imagine would it take to get an issue with it resolved.   I simply want order canceled and my money back.  HP customer service is absolutely terrible.  I am surprised how poor this experience has been.  Any ideas or helps that doesn't include hours of being pawned off and led to nowhere? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@JPM05

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.