Did you mean: 
Basu_Ananya11
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cancelling an Order

HP Recovery

I needed to order a recovery disc for my hp laptop. The customer care executive sent me a link for payment. It was only after the payment that I realised that the link was for ordering a pen drive and not a disc. When I called up hp to cancel the order since the pen drive was double the rate, i was told there is no cancellation policy. I spent over half the day yesterday trying to convince them that a) it was unfair to have sent me a link for the pen drive when I specifically asked for a cd b) that therefore I would like to cancel because I should be given that option c) the fact that there is no way to contact the vendor IPSoft is also unfair on the customer because all HP says is that since they don't deal with the orders they can't do anything but they also don't provide customers with the option of dealing with IPSoft directly. I am now getting mails from IPSoft about my order being dispatched, but there is no way I can communicate with them. d) if there is no cancellation policy, it should state that either in the ordering email or the payment link

Please tell me how to cancel this order and get my 

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,503 18,411 1,056 1,154
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cancelling an Order

@Basu_Ananya11

Welcome to HP Support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation