Hey everyone. I'm pretty much new at this whole thing since this is my first time posting here, but here it goes. I just want to know if it's possible to cancel an order before it's shipped? I know the policy says you have to call within one hour after placing the order, but it's been about a week for me at this point. The reason why I want to cancel my order is because there's another laptop that better suits my needs, which is specifically an HP gaming laptop. I want to become a YouTuber/Streamer and the laptop I originally bought, the HP 15t-dw200, may not be able to 'fully' take advantage of my Elgato HD60 while I'm recording gameplay.
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Please contact HP Customer Care
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.