Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi,CCHSAP191092

This mail is regarding the Case Id: as i am facing lot of trouble with my Laptop.
My name is Anuj Datta and i have purchased the hp laptop dv series, so i can work and as HP is the best brand, but from the starting i am facing lot of difficulties. as you can check the case numbers.

First the laptop was submitted to the Gurgaon service center case number , as the frame need to be changed, i got the laptop back after 15 days.
so this was the very poor service and within just two months i have to changed the frame of the laptop that is the worst part.

Now again, after three months i am submitting the laptop to the same gurgaon service center, now case id
problem:
1. two usb port is not working
2. optical drive is not working properly it is not accepting RW DVD and giving very weird sound while running the CD\DVD.
3. Battery is not holding the charge not more than one hour.
4. proble with the operating system and speed of the laptop is very slow.
5. Operating system hangs up.

So, this kind of problem i am facing with my laptop, as presently it is under warranty so i can replace it
if it would not be under warranty then i have to pay for it.

People take laptop for their convinence, but i took the laptop for the problems nothing else.
I hope HP will take care of this issue and replace my laptop and give me the new one , as within 6 months i am facing lot of trouble with the laptop.

Consider this as a request, otherwise i need to escalate this to mainoffice of HP in America.
Waiting for hear from the HP

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Anuj Datta

Message Edited by DaniW on 02-03-2009 07:45 AM
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Anuj

Thanks for your post

This a user to user support community and this section is for feedback about the forum. 

I edited your post as you should never post personal information such as case number phone number and personal email which I have removed.

Since you have a valid case number you will need to contact hp in India at the following link and ask to speak to a supervisor. Please reference the case numbers you have in your possession.

Contact HP India 

Thanks

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

the link is very helpful above

than searching all over for it

for suggestion save it to your favortie or boomarks

easier that searching all over for it

Please provide Kudos to whom has provided answers or
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
"Accepted"
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
HP Recommended

It's nice to see some questions from positive people that take the time to give the tech enough information to do his job. Thanks to you, Anuj23, for inquiring the way you did. Problems ARE solved here!! :generic:

(I'm sure I wont't be getting many "Kudos" from some people, but this is what a forum if for--feedback!)

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.